The Who, What, When, Where, Why, and How of the Partners in Preparedness Summit
- Individuals who have disabilities and their family members
- Organizations that service individuals with access and functional needs
- Emergency managers and public health officials
A conference dedicated to inclusive disaster management including both the public and those writing and testing emergency plans.
Tuesday, June 11, 2019
Black Canyon Conference Center
9440 N 25th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85021
The purpose is for those planning for emergencies both teach and learn from the individuals their plans include.
- Keynote presentations with subject matter experts
- Q&A panels with emergency management professionals
- Guided discussion with regional representatives